No doubt you have come to learn more on how to migrate to MTN Beta talk, maybe you have gathered some knowledge about MTN Beta talk, but do you know more about MTN beta talk ? Let’s find out
You will be shocked after reading this post because I will tell you all you need to know about MTN Beta talk, how to migrate, including benefits and great bonuses which you will get when you migrate to MTN better talk. Let’s diving now
Do you know what MTN Beta is ?
MTN beta talk is one of the most popular and profitable tariff plans on MTN service, it rewards you with a great bonus offer.
When you recharge N100 or less you will be given a airtime bonus worth of 250% including additional data bonus of 250%
But when you recharge from N100 and above, you will get from 20MB (data) and above depending on how much you recharged, you will also be given the additional 250% bonus offer for both airtime and data bonus.
That sounds good right? What are you waiting for? Learn how to migrate to MTN beta talk below
Table of Contents
How to migrate to MTN beta talk
There are many ways and steps you can take to migrate to MTN beta talk which include USSD code, text message, through MTN mobile app and through MTN website. No matter which one you choose, they are all simple if you follow the steps below. Let’s get started now.
Migrate to MTN better talk using USSD code
- Pick up your phone and go to your phone call app then dial this USSD code *123*2*1#
- Make sure it is the mobile number which you want to migrate to MTN you are using to dial this code
- After dialing *123*2*1# wait for the next screen message
- Select “migrate” to confirm the migration
- Shortly after the process, you will receive a notification message confirming you have migrated to MTN beta talk successfully
- No further action required from you
Wow, that seems so easy right? yeah it is but there are more easier and amazing method below
How to migrate to MTN beta talk via text message
Do you love texting? if yes I think this will be a better fit for you because this method involve texting
- Go to your mobile phone message app
- Click on add new or click on the + icon beside to start up a new message
- Type this text “BT” make sure the BT is in capital letter
- Then send “BT” to “131”
- Shortly after sending the text message you’ll receive a notification stating
- Congratulation you have successfully migrated to MTN better talk
- You have no further action required
How to migrate to MTN beta talk via MTN mobile app
Many of us make use of mobile apps today because it is one of the easiest ways of performing transactions, getting information etc. it is also a website alternative which can be launched in just one click.
On this method we are going to learn how to migrate to MTN beta talk with MTN mobile app
- Go to your phone and open the MTN mobile app
- Oh you don’t have it? download it now
- To download MTN mobile app, go to your preferred app downloader recommended Google Play store
- Search for “MTN mobile app”
- Follow this link below to take you straight to the MTN mobile app without searching
- Found it? good, download and install then open it
- Enter your phone number to register on the app
- Click on “plan”
- Click on “other plans”
- From the list of provided tariff plans find and Click on beta talk
- Click on “migrate” then that’s all
- Congratulation you have migrated successfully to MTN better talk
How to migrate to MTN beta talk through MTN website
Here is also one of the best method to migrate to MTN Beta talk, just follow the below guide for easy and simple migration
- Go to MTN website
- You don’t know the website link? Here is the link below
- Follow this link https://mymtn.com.ng/
- Enter your mobile phone number then you’ll be sent an OTP for confirmation shortly
- Once you have received the OTP enter it on the required place to log-in
- On your dashboard, click on your profile icon on top of the page
- Then click on my plan
- Then click on other plans
- Find the list of tariff plan you will see beta talk click on it
- Then click on migrate
- Congratulation you have successfully migrated to MTN beta talk
I think from the method listed above you have now gotten the knowledge on how to migrate to MTN better talk in many different ways, just choose which one you prefer and get connected with no time
Do you know there are many things you still need to know about MTN Beta talk? to find out continue Reading
Who can migrate to MTN Beta talk tariff plan
You may want to know if you are eligible to migrate to MTN better talk
Anyone who is MTN prepaid customer can migrate to MTN Beta talk tariff plan
Note: if you are MTN postpaid customer you cannot migrate to MTN beta talk, it is only made for MTN prepaid customers
What do I gain if I migrate to MTN Beta talk
You will enjoy a lot of benefits if you migrate to MTN beta talk, below are some of the listed benefit and offers
- You will get 40MB for just N50
- You will get 250MB for just N200
- You will receive bonus offer of 250% airtime bonus and also 250% data bonus when you recharge from N100 or less
- When you recharge from N100 above you will receive a bonus offer from 20MB and above including the additional 250% airtime bonus and also 250% data bonus
Will I be charged for migrating to MTN beta talk ?
No you will not be charged for migrating to MTN Beta talk tariff plan, it’s almost free.
Almost free? Yeah it is not totally free that is why I made use of the word “almost free” . You can only migrate to MTN beta talk for free once for 30 days.
So if it happened that you migrated twice a month (30 days) you will be charged for additional migration which will cost you up to N102
How much will I be charged for using the airtime and data bonus offer
For local calls
- 73k/sec (N43.80/min)
For local SMS
- N4/SMS Capped at 75 weekly
For local data
- N15.36 per MB
For bonus data
- N10 per MB
How to check my airtime and data bonus balance
With MTN Beta talk, you can check both your main balance and your bonus balance with the below method
- Check balance through USSD code by dialing *556# or to check the bonus balance directly, dial this code instead *559*43#
- you can check what your bonus balance and your men balance by text message, just Text “2” to “131”
- Check balance through voice call by simply calling “180” and follow the voice direction to check your balance
How long will the airtime and data bonus be valid
The data and airtime bonus offer will be valid only for 7 days From the day you recharge and given the bonus offer.
Which means if you were given the airtime and data bonus offer on 1st January it will be valid till 7 January
Which balance will be charged first among bonus balance and main balance
The first 5th minutes call of a day will be charged from your main balance but after that all your calls will be charged from your MTN beta talk bonus balance or other bonuses
#0.00 balance on main account and #500 on my MTN Beta talk account
If your main balance is #0.00 and you still have money on your MTN beta talk account you will still not be able to make a call, why?
Do you remember that your first 5th minute call will be charged from your MTN better talk balance? you will not be able to make a call with #0.00 main balance because your first call of a day will be charged from your main balance
By now you must have known what MTN Beta talk is, the benefits and many more.
Since you are an MTN customer, do you know how to link nin to MTN? Do well to check these step by step guide
Do you operate on other networks like Glo, airtel or 9mobile? you can also learn different ways and methods on how to link nin to those mentioned networks.
Do well to always check for updates because we provide useful information.